New Look Chunky Loafers – £15
Finally I have grabbed a pair of these chunky loafers after searching high and low. I’m sure these are not to everyone’s taste but I’m becoming a great fan of the ugly pretty shoe at the moment and I guess I’m one for something different. I remember first seeing these babies on the New Look site at the wonderful price of £11 in white. I thought let me just wait till pay day, I’m sure they will still be there. Well boy I was so wrong and stupid for not grabbing them when I had the chance. Like a stalker I kept checking 10 times a day refreshing the page but nope nothing. I think I checked about 5 stores and none had my size. I had to accept the fact that I wasn’t getting the white ones : ( I was in two minds of getting the black ones which were still at the full price of £24.99. My heart didn’t want to commit in buying at that price knowing I could of paid half that (the bargainista in me). But then one day I spotted them with £10 off. I was not going to make the same mistake again…oh but wait of course my size wasn’t available. I vary between a size 3 and 4 but when it comes to a size 5 they are just HUGE on me. And that’s the size I kept seeing. I decided to try one more store for the black ones. I couldn’t believe my luck when I saw a size 3 waiting for me. Happy days.
And for £15…thank you New Look!
♥ ♥ ♥ L O V E ♥ ♥ ♥
Sunglasses – Ebay // Faux Fur Gilet – Zara // Jumper – West Coast // Skirt – Ebay // Boots – Dune // Coat – Primark
“Whatever is going to happen will happen, whether we worry or not.”
― Ana Monnar
Life is good and all I can be is grateful. After celebrating my 25th birthday last week in Spain I feel somewhat rejuvenated and energetic. After dreading this milestone for ages thinking I was going to cry all day at the thought of me getting ‘old’ I snapped myself out of the self pity I was in and felt simply happy that I was able to see 25. I’m not getting old. I’m just getting older. All my worrying was just a waste of time. So why worry? Just be happy!
I’m still enjoying this blog journey and still trying to grasp the hang of it all especially trying to balance work, social life, family life etc. But I know eventually it will fall into place just as I want it to. To my surprise one of the gifts I received was a Fujifilm Finepix S4500 .Excited much…ermm hell yeah! Can you see a difference in the quality of my pictures? I’m loving my new gadget and still playing around with it to get familiar with all the features (so please bear with me). As you can see I am so happy and the smiles says it all.
Animal print is one thing that I love so after spotting this zebra print jumper I knew I had to own it. I didn’t want to distract from the print so kept my outfit simple with a leather pencil skirt and tie up boots. As much as this weather is getting colder, I’m glad its layering up season. My faux fur gilet never lets me down when it comes to keeping me warm so had to throw that in. I really need to invest in some more.
I will try my best to upload a few snaps from my birthday holiday so stay tuned : )
Also I would like to thank all my followers. I truly appreciate all your support and comments.
Oh yeah I decided to go for the chop and got a new hair style. New year, new hair. Hope you like…
♥ ♥ ♥ L O V E ♥ ♥ ♥
Ooooooo exciting times! Christmas is drawing upon us…only 38 days to go. Tis the season to be jolly and all that…so might as well start now with my Christmas wishlist.
1. Mulberry Wellington Boots – What other way to keep my little legs warm but with these equestrian style boots. Can’t go wrong with a pair of stylish wellies for the unbearable winter weather.
2. Michael Kors Watch – Crystals galore! Loving this oversized watch with its glamour appeal. I can already imagine this statement piece looking very bling bling on my wrist. The Watch Hut have so many watches to choose from that you’re spoilt for choice. But this sparkly number definitely caught my eye.
3. Brian Lichtenberg Feline Jumper – A pop of hot pink…Yes please!
4. Sprayground Backpack – Now this may be men’s but I’m not one to ignore style when it comes to the opposite sex. This edgy backpack ticks al the boxes for me. Loving the studded stars and monochrome stripes. With us ladies packing everything but the kitchen sink this is perfect for all our essentials and more.
5. Joyrich Burn Rubber Baseball Jacket – This 90’s cool, laid back jacket is a must have. The bomber has come back with a fashionable vengeance being one of this season’s hottest pieces. Easily styled with a sexy pencil skirt or skinny jeans why wouldn’t this be on my wishlist.
6. Heisenberg T-shirt – Two words…Breaking Bad! If you don’t know about this brilliant show then where have you been?!?!? Just for being the best show ever made I have to pay homage and own this tee. I actually first saw this tee on the beautiful Tunrayo on her Instagram @tunvogue. Thank you for rocking such a fabulous t shirt.
So now I’m overly excited about Christmas, I just wonder if my wishlist will come true. Hmmmm fingers crossed I guess. I can already see an outfit post with all the gorgeous items. All I need is a pair of leggings or skinny jeans and I’m pretty much good to go. What’s on your Christmas wishlist this year lovelies?
♥ ♥ ♥ L O V E ♥ ♥ ♥